1. General information about cookies
Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO), who can be contacted directly at
A cookie is a small text file which the website you are visiting asks to save on your device. When the visitor subsequently visits the website, it can also be retrieved from the visitor’s device – this may be a computer, mobile telephone, or tablet. The cookie is saved in connection with the files which are used by the internet browser.
2. Legal basis
Data Controller processes information collected through essential cookies based on a weighing of interests, where Data Controller’s interest in maintaining the on the websites overrides the visitor’s interest in not having the information processed.
Please note that you can withdraw your consent to the use of non-essential cookies at any time.
3. Cookies on the website
3.1 General information about cookies on the website.
We use different kind of cookies on our website:
Functional cookies help us to provide you a website that is user-friendly. These cookies allow us to remember your browser settings, so you can view our website optimally.
Analytical cookies are used to optimize our website’s experience. It collects information on your behaviour on our website. For example, on which page of our website you are on, for how long you visit that page, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to show relevant advertisements for our services/products on other websites. We ask our visitors for their explicit consent for these types of cookies. By placing tracking cookies, your personal data is processed.
Preference cookies allow our website to remember information that affects the functioning or appearance of the website, such as your preferred language or the region where you live.
Performance cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
3.2 Summary of cookies, purposes and storage time
Below is a comprehensive list of the cookies we use on our website categorized by cookie type.
Insert list of other cookies if applicable
4. Rejection of cookies
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies if you don’t want to receive cookies that are not strictly necessary to perform basic features of our site. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. If you disable cookies, some of the features that make your site more efficient, may not function properly. Cookies can be disabled at any time, even if you have previously accepted them.
5. Transfers of data to third countries
Data Controller can transfer data to suppliers in a third country outside the EU/EEA. If a transfer to a third country takes place where personal data is processed, Data Controller will ensure that appropriate safeguards have been taken and provide the data subject with relevant information. Such appropriate measures may, for example, be to ensure that the parties (e.g. data exporter and data importer) enter into the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses and uses additional security measures such as encryption. Data Controller ensures that all transfers to third parties and third countries are made in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
6. Categories of recipients
Your information will be transferred to subcontractors and others who, on behalf of Data Controller, perform services in connection with the fulfillment of the purposes of the processing of cookies. When placing third-party cookies, data may be processed by Data Controller partners who may process the data for their own purposes.
7. Your rights as a data subject
As data subject, you have the right to:
• have confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to the data and related information (right of access);
• obtain the rectification of your personal data, i.e. to obtain the correction, modification or updating of any inaccurate or no longer correct data, as well as to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary statement (right of rectification);
• request the erasure of your personal data (right to be forgotten);
• obtain a restriction on the processing of your personal data, i.e. that Data Controller retains such data without being able to use them (right to restriction);
• obtain from Data Controller your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and that they are transferred, where technically possible, directly to a third party indicated by you (right to portability);
• withdraw your consent at any time, if previously given for the processing of your personal data, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal (withdrawal of consent).
In addition, as data subject, you also have the right to object, this means to:
• object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, the processing of your personal data, in particular, for marketing purposes including profiling.
To exercise these rights, you may contact Data Controller at any time, by writing to email@example.com. or by contacting the DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If You believe that your personal data has been processed unlawfully, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority (in Belgium: Gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit / Autorité de protection des données). For more information, please consult the website of the Belgian data protection authority: https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be/citizen.
The complaint can also be made to a data protection authority other than that of Belgium, if said data protection authority is that of the EU Member State in which You have your habitual place of residence or of the place where the alleged breach took place.
9. Additional information
More information and details about the various types of cookies, how they work and their characteristics is available from the free access website, independent of Data Controller, www.AllAboutCookies.org.